NOTICE: Your application to join TOPPS Clear Lake will be in a "pending" status until all membership requirements have been fulfilled, including payment, boater safety course, required insurance, and being voted in by the general membership.
There are three different levels of Membership in TOPPS of Lake Conroe. Full Voting Member, Associate Non-Voting Member and a Corporate Non-Voting Member.
As a reminder, membership levels require the following:
1. Annual Dues of $200.00 payable to TOPPS Lake Conroe
2. Signed Membership Agreement form
3. Certificate showing completion of an approved boating safety course
4. Proof of insurance with a minimum of $300,000.00 liability coverage and TOPPS of Lake Conroe listed as an "additional Insured" on your policy.
5. A member sponsor for Full Voting new members.
If you would like to download a copy of the membership application and member agreement in PDF form, click here.
The full Constitution and Bylaws can be downloaded in PDF form here.